7 Tips to Jumpstart Your Bible Study Group
How to Start and Develop a Bible Study Group
Here are some basic approaches to developing a successful Bible Study group:
1. Never consider yourself inadequate. By considering yourself inadequate, you are overshadowing God and taking the lead. ASK GOD TO GUIDE YOU AND BELIEVE HE WILL.
2. Start Planning what you will do. If you do not know what to do, don't hesitate to pray and ask God for help. Your help may not come directly from God; instead he will place people along your path.
3. You may start by inviting members of your church whom you know would come to support your efforts.
4. Include a church member or members with experience.
HOW TO PROCEED
5. Get some snacks and soft drinks for refreshment 30 minutes before the Bible Study starts.
6. Pick an easy but interesting topic and study it before presenting it.
7. Have a discussion rather than a lecture. Allow members to read the selected scriptures and let them discuss the topics.
START THE GROUP AND GOD WILL REPLENISH IT